If you’ve ever asked yourself:
- “How can I sell my house myself?”
- “How can I avoid being taken advantage of since I’ve never bought a home before?”
- “How can I avoid the nightmare my friends had buying (or selling) their house?”
- “How can I make sure I don’t pay too much, sell too cheap or buy a ‘lemon’?”
… you’re in the right place!
Hey, I’m John Wake, founder of Real Estate Decoded. I use my unique (weird) combination of 7 years as an economist and 12 years as a real estate agent to help home buyers and house sellers learn how real estate really works.
You’ll learn how to;
- Take control,
- Save big bucks,
- Avoid being taken advantage of, and
- Get the home you want for your family without all the drama and stress.
Together we’ll explore the inner workings of the archaic but changing home buying and home selling process in the United States.
After visiting this website for a while, you should feel extremely prepared to begin buying or selling your home.
Real Estate Decoded is Ideal for:
- First-time home buyers.
- First-time for-sale-by-owner (FSBO) house sellers.
- Geeks who want to hear both sides of the story for every option.
- Anyone who plans to buy or sell a home in the next year and who wants to learn how real estate really works today BEFORE they buy or sell.
This website is NOT for real estate agents.
Subscribe to Real Estate Decoded (free), and you’ll get unique, geeky insights into how real estate really works you won’t find anywhere else.